Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

mi name is Michael and 8 years before i moved from Germany to Paraguay. In Germany i had a 73 350SS and now a 70 4 door, because here it is nearly impossible to get the 2 door expects when you like to have the Argentine model. But there a few differences and i like more the american model.

I hope this year i will have the time to restore mi Nova, it will be very much bodywork but is someone likes this car nothing is impossible. At this time i´m searching for parts which i need for the restauration and if someone which have also a 4 door needs quarter panels i can tell that i have found them in argentine, the quality is not bad and i have paid round about 56 dollar for both sides without shipping. So if someone needs them i can translate the communication in spanish if it´s needed.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! You're just a click away from the help you need.

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,850 Posts
Welcome to Steves all the way from ARIZONA, USA to PARAGUAY - :cool:
we like all kinds of Novas here from ---- 4drs to 2drs to Posts to those other kind of Novas

jim

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, here are some pics of my Nova and the Nova of a friend which we are preparing right now.

I have bought my Nova from the second owner and the body is in real bad condition, but here it is better to buy a car that nobody has touched before. It has had a little crash in the front which a bodyworker has repaired to death, so i will change the complete front. I have painted the Nova in black to use it sometimes before i have the time for the restauration.

This one is the 75 of a friend which is in progress, like it is hard to get panels here the most things must be done by us and my friend has not the money to order all things from the USA.

Tomorrow will continue the work on the 75 and another friend will bring the chassis for a 29 race car replica. Up to the time i can begin my restauration i will buy all parts which will be needed.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS michael , :waving:

:cool pics: GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

:cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts