Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello from Socal. As the name suggests I just picked up a '69 Nova. It was a half way done pro-touring build. I've already used this site a ton to learn about my new ride.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm in the SFV. I should have my ride on the road in a few weeks (famous last words). I'll be looking to meet up with other Nova owners and check out some car shows, etc.

·
Registered
1963 Chevrolet II Nova SS
616 Posts
I'm in the SFV. I should have my ride on the road in a few weeks (famous last words). I'll be looking to meet up with other Nova owners and check out some car shows, etc.
There was a time SFV was the Hot Rod capital of the world. I spent my teens(90's) going to Kevin's burgers(Roscoe/Desoto) on Friday nights. The older "car show" guys would leave around 8:30 and then street racers would pull in and we'd go until 2am to all the various "tracks" around the valley. Canoga at Lassen literally had 1-2" of built up rubber at the start and somebody painted a white line for the finish. The cops were even pretty cool with the racers until the imports and also gangs came onto the scene.

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,849 Posts
WELCOME to SNS

from Northern Arizona ........ w/ a 69 2dr 'plain jane (AZ car ---- meaning RUST free) Nova

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Congrats on the new project acquisition and welcome to the site.

Over the last few months there have been a few meet ups posted here in SoCal. Nothing huge just some quality time with fellow Nova enthusiasts. We have been trying to post up different meet up activities on a monthly basis. Look for the SoCal Novas thread for postings of events..

https://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=655105

1 - 12 of 12 Posts