Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the age of 67, I finally got my dream car. It took 2 years to get the Nova where it stands now at about 800HP Blown Big Block. I've never raced at a track as I never had an opportunity. I've owned many cars such as 64 Cobra AC Roadster (not a kit), several Porsches, 1952 Bentley, 3 '56 Chevys, 1950 Chevy V/8. I'm a retired high school shop teacher of 40 years. I've taught Automotives, Metal Working/ Welding, Machine shop, Ceramics, and finally Fine Art . I'm the colorblind art teacher in the South Bay, Calif. I'm trying to learn how to use this forum. allen

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Welcome to the site Allen. I live pretty close to you. Have you ever been to Ruby's in Redondo Beach on Friday? They have some nice nova's that go there.

I think I have seen your car before, in the parking lot at Michaels, or Kragen or OSH parking lot, you have some serious meats on the back right?

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! You probably know by now that we want pictures.

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
Welcome to the Site :waving:

Please feel free to ask anything, ( regarding the forum or something with your vehicle ) :yes:

If you want to post photo(s), they have a site called Photobucket ( its Free :D )

You just copy the IMG Code, and paste it in the thread.....

Once again, Welcome to the Family .... :cool:

·
Registered
113 Posts
I've seen that beast on 190th. Im nearby also. Torrance, just barely east of you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
:welcome: to Steve's Nova Site!! Glad to have you here!! BUT.........

:worthless:

:pics: of your Nova!!

Enjoy the site and your Nova!!

:ragtop:

·
Registered
1,349 Posts

Hi and Welcome boy looks like you have been around the block a few times,what rides and the experience you have. skinnydude

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
ALLEN
PLENTY OF KNOWLEDGE TO BE HAD HERE, PICK UP SOME AND LEAVE SOME!
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US! :thumbsup:

:pics:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts