Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! A muscle car lover specifically Novas. I'm been visiting the site 2009 its time to show my 1976 Chevy Nova SS clone. It have been in the family since 1978.First owned by my father who bougth it imported from Florida and then I used it to go to college.Then bougth it in 1994 from my father.

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Welcome to Steve's Nova Site!! Glad to have you here!! That's a really nice looking 76 Nova you have there!! :yes::yes:

:ragtop:

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
Welcome to the Site :waving:

I bet that they dont have many Muscle Cars on the Island...or do they ....????

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:

:cool pics: VERY NICE RIDE YOU GOT!
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! Nice looking Nova. I'll bet that there's not that many on your island.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the complemts.In general in the island are many beautiful musclecars but maybe not with the quality that you have but we appreciated the work that we had done in ours cars.Always is the money factor and the access to quality parts,so we depend in buying parts in USA, meaning that the shipping will be higher to those parts of the world.(Sorry for my grammar).
Soon I will post more pictures of the restoration process.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Very nice 4th gen! Do you remember the specific color code or name? I have the same wheels ready to go as soon as my '77 is painted.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts