Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My name is Moises (or Mo) and I own a 66 Nova Super Sport. My love of Novas started back in High School when I bought a 63 SS. It had an inline 6 and a 350 turbo trans and I loved it. One fateful day while sitting at a traffic light it was hit from behind and had to sell it since I had no money to fix it right and I was in my way to college. I vowed then to save and buy another one some day.
20 years later (in 2003) I had enough to start looking and came across the 66. It was in really good shape and the price was right. It's been with me ever since.
As you all know there's always something to do (or want to do) so I've been doing just that.
After a leaky valve late last year, I decided to pull the engine (a 327 not original to the car) and do a complete overhaul. I was debating with the idea of rebuilding it to original specs or build a street performer. That took a while but I decided to put together a 350 that will be pushing around 450hp and keep the 327 stock. I also decided to install a 5 speed Tremec TKO500 and a hydraulic clutch. I'll be posting some fotos of the progress and hitting the forums for
Technical advice.
See you all soon.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Welcome to Steve's Nova Site!! Glad to have you here!! BUT..................

:worthless:

:pics: of your 66 Nova!!

:ragtop:
Thanks! Love your '63. Reminds me of the one I had in HS with the 6 cylinder engine.
I have some pictures of my 66 in my profile but here one (hope it works):

·
Registered
334 Posts
Welcome from the 1st chapter of National Nostalgic Nova! We are located in the Southcentral pa area. If you would be interested in becoming a NNN member you could join us in the 1st chapter. We are always looking for new member/nova lovers. Just remember no matter how far away you live you can still join us and help us with the nationals when they are local. If you need any info at all please let me know (pm or message me).

Thanks, Al Kuhn.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
:welcome::waving: Great to have you here Mo,enjoy the site :yes:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS MO , :waving:

GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts