Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Nova fans,
My name is Kevin and I too am a big Nova fan. I've owned 4 Chevy II's and 1 Nova[66,67,71,63 and 65] over the years. I currently own a '65 wagon. It's painted copper and white, has an air ride suspension from Airlift and a "slightly modified" small block.[I think it sounds better than "near stock"] It still needs wiring,interior, glass and wheels & tires etc,etc,etc.:rolleyes:
I stumbled across this site a couple weeks ago and think it is fantastic! I'm not real good on the computer but I will try and post some pics. If I figure out how to post pics, I'll also post pics of a good friend's Outlaw 10.5 67 Chevy II that I crew on.

Wagon build pics;

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll251/chevy2wagon/?action=view&current=8e136bd0.pbr

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
welcome, check out the Canadian section for some of the Canuck Brethren:cool:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks for the welcome fella's. I was able to post some pics. Car has been a long time coming but I hope to finish it someday. Shane we have met before when you had your sedan. It's too bad its gone now, that was a killer car.

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
wow, that looks great, wait till our West Coast wagon deviant 2blackragtops sees that :devil:

·
6,497 Posts
Thanks for the welcome fella's. I was able to post some pics. Car has been a long time coming but I hope to finish it someday. Shane we have met before when you had your sedan. It's too bad its gone now, that was a killer car.
I remember now. We were talking about your car , condition of it, color planned, where to get parts, etc.... That was a couple of years ago. I wondered how your car was coming. Looking good.

·
Premium Member
3,392 Posts
Welcome to SNS Chevy2wagon

Glad to have another member from On. Can. Where abouts in On.

·
Registered
932 Posts
WELCOME!!!!!! ontario brother good to see another join l'm from kincardine..........because most people can't find Ripley on a map hahaha

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
I'm an hour north of Toronto in Hockley Valley which is east of Orangeville.
We have another member here from Hockley Valley too! I'm an hour east of you in Keswick.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Welcome Ontarion

Welcome to the site Kevin, nice to another Ontario memeber. Iam also from the great white north Manitoulin Island. Enjoy the site and ask away as there is a great bunch of members here and lots of knowledge too!!!

:D

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Hey, I resemble that!...
Welcome Kevin, what a small world. Let me know where you are and we can have a beer and check out the cars.
Jason: )

1 - 16 of 16 Posts