Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, figured I would introduce myself since I plan on being on here a LOT! I have been lurking for a couple of weeks and now that I beginning work on my new Nova I thought I would jump in on some threads.

My name is Joshua and I recently purchased a '69 Chevy II with a non-stock 350/TH350 drivetrain. It has a reasonable exterior (VERY nice sheetmetal and paint is good but needs a polishing to work out swirls), somewhat new (1 year old) engine and tranny, and trashed interior.

Future plans are a complete overhaul going trunk, interior, suspension, wheels/tires, drivetrain, and paint. Here is a pic and video:

Nova Video I dont know how to embed the video so I will just have to post link

I am not completely new to the classic car scene as my first car was a '69 Camaro but it has been about 5 years since I have been able to get my hands dirty working on a muscle car so I am rusty :D

Here is my first car:

Hope to find some good info on these boards and hopefully someday I will be able to contribute and help others out as well!

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site, your car's stance and wheel combo is similar to my set up pictured below!:yes:

Nice ride!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.