Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello and I have been lurking here for awhile and finally decided to sign up. Lots of great information on here and people have been helpful already in the short time ive been here.
Picked up a 67 2door sedan a few weeks ago and once i get it home ill post better pics and a small build thread.

Feel free to post any suggestions and comments!!

·
Registered
5,701 Posts
Welcome to the Site :waving:

Looks like a great start ( most of its there ) :yes:

Whats are the plans / ideas for it, if I may ask....

·
Super Moderator
9,796 Posts
Welcome! I think I spotted that one on CL a few weeks ago. That was the guy who had started working on it but his "wife wanted something different", right? I couldn't get past the rear wheelwells on that one, so I didn't take a look.

Aside from those, it looked like a real good deal...congrats!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Patman- thats the one and i was hesitant to go check it out too but my buddy convinced me and it ended up being in better shape than i thought as the floors and most of the body is super solid.

As far as plans- it has a 350/powerglide now. Way down the road an ls swap and turbo are in the plans but for the short term im going to do the bodywork and try to paint it myself. I have ordered and tracked down alot of what was missing and am still looking for a few things.
New wheels will really help clean it up and ill take some pics along the way.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts

Hi and Welcome to sns sight, your car lookes like it has potential take your time do a little at a time it will get done. skinnydude

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin.
Keep the pictures coming as your build progresses.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:

LOOKS LIKE A DECENT PIECE TO START WITH!
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I have the same type of photos of my new-to-me 1965 2-door that will also be restored in Mass. Best of luck:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts