Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Brandon from IL here. I have a 64 nova post with a 355 and a weiand 177 on top. I have been around cars all my life, diehard Chevy guy. Will post pics of my ongoing build on a thread for you all. Merry Christmas everyone.

·
Premium Member
3,819 Posts
Welcome to Steve's.

Everyone will be asking for pic's.

Hope you have a merry Christmas and will be looking forward to see what you are working on.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts

Hi and Welcome Brandon glad you joined the best nova sight sounds like a nice little ride you have have a good one. skinnydude

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! Glad to have you.
Don't know which part of flatland you come from, but we're trying to informally organize a group from northern IL and southern WI. Just for getting together for cruises, etc. Please see the thread in Mid Western US to see the group we have put together so far, and our plans for spring.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Help with loading pics please

For some reason I cannot figure out how to load pics on here. Any help appreciated thanks

·
Registered
682 Posts
Welcome to another IL resident. :)

Posting pictures is a simple matter of uploading them to a host site (such as Photobucket, etc.), and then linking the image URL to your post/reply here.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
:waving::welcome: T the site,enjoy!:)

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
:welcome: BRANDON
SNS IS YOUR ONE STOP INFORMATION CHANNEL! YOU GET IT ALL RIGHT HERE!
GLAD YOU JOINED, ENJOY THE SITE! :thumbsup:

:cool:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
pics from my android

Is it possible to add pics from my phone. Sorry usually dont have any trouble. This is the most confusing way to add pics. Thanks

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
Welcome to the Site :waving:

They might have a app. but I dont know of any .... :eek:

You can probably load them to Photobucket, they might have an app. for that propose ....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts