Chevy Nova Forum banner

New member from Idaho

2K views 30 replies 18 participants last post by  RumpRat 
#1 ·
Just wanted to say hello,
I just picked up a 66 II. been a long time lurker on here. I have always owned chevelle's, but had a thing for the Deuce. looking forward to the info on here. the guy I bought it off has done alot of work, I'm just going to make a few changes and paint. I'll take a few pic's and attach later
thanks
Jordan

#21 · (Edited)
Thanks, it's real dirty right now, can't wash anything up here or it will freeze. it's about 22 degrees today. I'm shopping for wheel styles now, not sure yet, I'm going to paint the car Silver, so i have lots of options with either chrome or powder coating. right now i'm going to add the rear disc kit and power brake booster, then install the wheels. I'm driving myself crazy trying to figure out the size and back spacing deal....? The motor will be fine for now, it's a built roller motor. I do have more plans later for that. I'm seriously considering a TCI 4 link for the rear? whats your thoughts on that.
thanks
Jordan

#24 ·
REF;NOVA66MUSSL

Good looking car, I thought it was mine for a second at a quick glance, looks like this car before i bought it, Then I saw the red interior. I'm shopping for brake kit's. what type of brakes do you have ( disc or drum ) and if they are after market what brand? If you have any pictures I can mail you my email. I'm looking hard at several brands just not sure what way to go yet.

#29 ·
Event Schedule for Idaho

Any of you Idaho people want an event schedule for the year. Send me a PM with your address and I will see you get one. I have been involved with Idaho's automotive lobbying organization for 34 years and helped present several bills to the legislature to protect the hobby. This is the 26th year I have put out the schedule for them and has boost it's membership to around 900. Check them out- United Street Rods of Idaho @ www.usri.org

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.