Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Long time car guy, finally registering for this site with its wealth of information. I'm currently building a 67 post for my lovely wife of 23 years. We bought it as a roller about a year ago and I'm finally ready to dig in and work on it. The goal is a quick street car with some cornering ability and AC for cruising in the summer!
Of course its going to be LS powered! L92 6.2L truck engine with a cam for now. 4L60E trans should work. Either the factory ecu or Holley Dominator EFI because I do like to tinker with the tuning.

I'm starting with the front suspension and working my way back as funds allow. I currently have/ordered CBR upper and lower A arms, sway bar, Their Viking coil over conversion kit, and their sub-frame connectors. Any real world advice about leaving the manual steering or converting to power would be appreciated.
Just wondering if the CPP or Borgeson power box is worth it.

A little more about me..I own a 69 Chevelle that I bought when I was 15 years old, back in 1986. I still have that car! In fact the wife and I took it on Hot Rod Drag Week this year. Made 19 passes and lost in the 3rd round of Street Machine Eliminator. Man that week went fast!

Anyway. Greetings!:)

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! :horse: Pics? Sorry the welcome is late!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Greetings From Davenport

Greetings and welcome aboard! I also have a '67 post with a 6.0 ls and 6L80e trans. I used the Heidt's Super Ride II for my build (That was before the CBR setup came out). With just a few mods, this is easily the fastest car I have ever owned.
June 13, 14, +15th , 2019 is the Heartland Nova Reunion at Jumer's in Rock Island. Bring your car and meet some of your Nova family.
Pictures! We all love pictures!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts