Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
My father and I recently purchased a 70 model Nova. He is getting older and this very well could be the last car that we get to build together.

·
Registered
5,202 Posts
Welcome to the site. It's always good to hear that you get to spend time with your famlily while doing something you both enjoy. Good luck with your build.

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
:welcome: to Steve's Nova Site!! Glad to have you here!! BUT.........

:worthless:

:pics: of your 70 Nova!!

1970 Nova - $5000.00
Parts to restore it - $10,000.00
Time spent with your Father building the Nova - Priceless

Always great to hear about Father / Son projects. The time spent will build not only a great car but also the lasting bond!!

:ragtop:

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! Glad to have you and your Dad. Enjoy him while he's still here; sometimes they depart abruptly.

·
Premium Member
3,737 Posts
Welcome to the site! Absolutely the best place to be on the 'net if you're a Nova owner!!

I know that it's just good policy not to give out too much information, but I'm curious about what part of Eastern Kentucky you're from. I live just across the river from Ashland (in Ohio) and go to quite a few cruise-ins every year. I also usually help out at several car shows in this area.

Maybe I'll see you out there next year!

·
Registered
265 Posts
hi an welcome from north eastern ky,or cynthiana,there a lot of nova guys round this part of ky.,were in eastern are you???you will enjoy working with your dad, me and my son have novas,he a member on steve's site all so...have fun lot of information on here...

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Welcome to the site, and best of luck with your project! I too have some kith and kin back in that area, SWVA, and WV. I spend every chance I get up in the hills.

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
Welcome to the Site :waving:

Keep US updated with the Project ... and :pics: of course :rolleyes:

You can use Photobucket (and its Free :D)

Copy the IMG Code and paste it in the Thread ......:cool:

·
Registered
83 Posts
New Guy fron Kentucky

Welcome, I,m out in California I have a 1973 currently being restomoded and a 1975 which is my daily driver. Call on me for anything you need advised or help on, between me and my net work we'll help you.Don:D:D:D

·
Registered
26,336 Posts

PLENTY OF KNOWLEDGE TO BE HAD HERE, PICK UP SOME AND LEAVE SOME! GREAT TO HEAR A SON AND FATHER PROJECT!
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US! :thumbsup:
:pics:

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
:welcome::waving: To the premier Nova site on the planet!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome to the site! Absolutely the best place to be on the 'net if you're a Nova owner!!

I know that it's just good policy not to give out too much information, but I'm curious about what part of Eastern Kentucky you're from. I live just across the river from Ashland (in Ohio) and go to quite a few cruise-ins every year. I also usually help out at several car shows in this area.

Maybe I'll see you out there next year!
I'm from Paintsville...not too far from you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts