Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hows everyone doing, I just found your forum and have looked at alot of the threads I am new to forums but I read two other one's and have not joined yet. They are The Smoke Ring and Correct Craft Fan. My hobbies are BBQ,
Nova's Ski boats and my new dog Chloe.
I am located in central CT and have been seeing alot of novas around here ever since I got mine. It came from buffalo NY 2005 It is a 1963 nova ss all original. It was a driver when I got it and I drove it for two years and worked out all the bugs. It has the 194 6 with 125,00 miles I have fixed the brakes bearings tranny mount just to keep it safe. Then after two years I started to get deeper and deeper until it was not on the road anymore. So it's in the garage with the gas tank out so I could weld on some quarters. It's been in there for two years and the front half is finished now I need to finish the back. The quarter panels are tacked on last summer and that where I stopped. Due to other projects like rebuilding a 351 W for my boat and the cold winter I was unable to work on it. I am goint to try to upload some pictures because that tells the best story. All replies welcome along with advise.
Thanks Rich B

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Nice 1/4 "s

Welcome to the site!!! Nice job on the 1/4 man.... This is a great site and if you have any questions ask away.... alot of good guys here....:yes:

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site, it didn't look that rough in the first pic to need 1/4's, but pics tend to hide a lot. Looks like you're on the right track though!:yes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts