Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone. I'm new to the site and new to old muscle cars. I guess you can say my in-laws are rubbing off on me (in-laws cars: 1970 Buick GS, 1965 Ford Mustang and a 1957 GMC truck) and I decided to pick up a 1969 Nova. Needs a little body work. It didn't come w/ a motor but I picked one up today :yes:. The interior is all there but can be redone. Anyways...I'm glad to have found this helpfull site. Let the project begin...

·
14,584 Posts
Welcome to Steves. Put up some pictures of your car when you get a chance and be sure to ask all the questions you want.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good! Plans for the car?

John
Thank you.
Just planning to bring it back to it's glory. Paint, new interior, new wheels...etc. Nothin crazy. I picked up a solid 350. It's basically ready to be installed. Although my brother in law says he has other plans for it before we drop it in. So who knows what he's going to add to it.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Shes a beauty. Lots of potential there. You will learn a lot here, just remember one thing...everybody loves pictures:) They will trade you knowledge and expertise for pictures of what you have going on LOL!

It is a lot funner to see pics though, and helps get your point across much faster.

Welcome and enjoy yourself. Are you going to attend any shows and whatnot?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Welcome!! This is THE place to be for all the help and info you could need. I've thoroughly enjoyed the short time I have spent here, and I am sure you will too.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:

IT LOOKS PRETTY SOLID, GOOD LUCK!
:cool pics:
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE! :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts