Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Pete. I'm from Phoenix, AZ. New member but not new to the site as I've used the site as a resource for information before. Seems like there's lots of good people and good info on this site. I just got my 1963 Chevy II station wagon back on the road and thought it would be a good time to join.

Little bit about myself; I love fast street cars and heads-up drag racing, especially small tire stock suspension stuff. My main interests are cars, cars, and cars. My secondary interests are pretty much anything engine-related or performance-related... oh, and cars.:D I've been into all things mechanical since I was a little kid, and have been working in the high performance and racing industry for around 15 years. I'm currently employed at Hughes Performance as manager of the sales department and technical support.

Looks like there's lots to learn from here which is great... hopefully at some point I can contribute as well!:)

·
Registered
929 Posts
:welcome:to Steves Nova Site, Glad you could join us:good post:Would love to see some pics of your wagon:pics:

·
Registered
873 Posts
Howdy. I will have to stop in and say hi. I was planning to have my converter checked out there. So, now I have another reason to drive over. :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the site.I'll keep an eye out for your ride in front on the shop,any shop tours?
Thanks for the welcome! Stop by the shop any time... I'll be happy to give you a tour whenever it is convenient for you. I'm there Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM. I usually take lunch from 1:15 - 2:00. Looking forward to meeting you!

Pete

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Howdy. I will have to stop in and say hi. I was planning to have my converter checked out there. So, now I have another reason to drive over. :)
Awesome! I'll be happy to get you taken care of. Have a safe and Happy New Year!

Pete

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
:welcome:to Steves Nova Site, Glad you could join us:good post:Would love to see some pics of your wagon:pics:
Thanks for the welcome! I haven't quite figured out how to post pics to a thread yet, but I did put up an album in the photo gallery if you want to check it out.

I also posted build details in the Car Profile forum.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS PETE , :waving:
YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE, PLENTY OF KNOWLEDGE TO GAIN AND PASS ON!
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE! :thumbsup:

:cool:

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! Glad you decided to join us.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts