Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Stumbled upon this site after I bought my nova last weekend and really liked what I saw. I am a former MOPAR guy, had a numbers matching 1970 340 Duster. I bought a new Silverado a few years ago and decided to go Chevy for my project car. I picked up a 1970 with a straight body, original I6 (now a 350) car. I will have lot of questions going forward as i learn the nature of this Chevy beast!:D

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Hey all! Stumbled upon this site after I bought my nova last weekend and really liked what I saw. I am a former MOPAR guy, had a numbers matching 1970 340 Duster. I bought a new Silverado a few years ago and decided to go Chevy for my project car. I picked up a 1970 with a straight body, original I6 (now a 350) car. I will have lot of questions going forward as i learn the nature of this Chevy beast!:D
:chev::chev::chev:Welcome from Wisconsin. Glad you decided to come on over!

·
14,585 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site. Post up a picture of your car when you get a chance. Mopars aren't so bad. I still have one.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I do miss my mopar, just to expensive to rebuild. Had to go with a Nova, very similar profile to the duster.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Welcome to the site...I hear what your saying....just got my first Chevy....came from a ford history:D

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:

GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts