Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is John. I found this sight and think its a great site for a fellow nova owner! l am the new owner of a 1963 convertible ss. plans for the car include camaro LTI an 6sp, [already have z28 donor car] tci mustang 2,tci 4 link, bagged with 18"s rear 17"s front car is very solid underneath with just slight pinholes in front floorpans. l purchased from ebay from pictures and conversation with owner [first ebay car purchase] ,well as you can figure car is rougher than described ,bondo over tape,ect ,im just glad it's solid underneath! its rusted in what l would think is unusual place top right quarter around top well and trunk filler, and missing some top well trim.l will post some pictures as soon as l figure out how. any sugestions on locating parts to fix would be greatly appeciated. im new to novas but i've had and built numerous other cars [all chevy's] and custom bikes [harleys] so im up to task now i just need to locate parts.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Welcome to the Site. Sorry to hear the car was mis-represented on Ebay. But never fear, you can get it back in shape fairly easy. These cars are simple to work on.

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
welcome from another 'vert owner.
leftcoast carl.

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Welcome buddy! Sounds like a nice ride. Got to love the EFI!:devil:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts