Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im matthew im 21 yrs old work for the gas company and go to school at nights to learn how to work on cars at citrus college,im from la verne, ca.
i have a 1969 chevrolet nova turbo 350 trans and a small block 350 with a small weiand super charger on top.:yes: im hear to ask for help and look for answers and to look at everyone elses cars too. nice to meet you all....
Is anyone ignoring you right now?
um...not that i'm aware of...

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Nice looking 3rd genner! Bet she runs good with the blower. How much pressure are you stuffing in there?

Tiny

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the site. Thats a great looking car really like the wheels.
the wheels are from vintage wheels

Nice looking 3rd genner! Bet she runs good with the blower. How much pressure are you stuffing in there?

Tiny
dont know wish i did know though any way to find out? i bought the car with the motor as is but they couldnt fix the electrical he said so i bought it and fixed it:):):) the wheels and tires and brakes were free from super chevy magazine it was in the june 2008 article

Great looking car. Is the stripe a decal or painted on?

Oh and welcome.
decal

·
Registered
247 Posts
hey

hey how you doing.......your a local here.....keeping checking in the southwestern area to keep in touch with whats going on locally in our area.....welcome...:yes::devil:

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site, nice looking ride too!

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
You bought that car from Tim Lee, right?

I work for Super Chevy, and know the car well. i also know Tim well. You've got a pretty cool car.

Keep an eye on the southwestern forum. We've always got something going on somewhere as a group.

I see you're in La Verne. I believe there is a show tomorrow in downtown La Verne that I had planned on going to.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You bought that car from Tim Lee, right?

I work for Super Chevy, and know the car well. i also know Tim well. You've got a pretty cool car.

Keep an eye on the southwestern forum. We've always got something going on somewhere as a group.

I see you're in La Verne. I believe there is a show tomorrow in downtown La Verne that I had planned on going to.
yup from tim lee ive been wanting to ask him a few questions but i lost his number but i want to know what the engine has in it.... and ummm the gear ratio in the diff and a few more things but i cant remember..... i wanna put posi in it for sure

as for the show tomorrow i know its in town but if it rains the nova will not leave my garage. if u do see it flag me down:yes:

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
the wheels are from vintage wheels

dont know wish i did know though any way to find out? i bought the car with the motor as is but they couldnt fix the electrical he said so i bought it and fixed it:):):) the wheels and tires and brakes were free from super chevy magazine it was in the june 2008 article

decal
welcome to the site! i thought i had seen that car before.

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
yup from tim lee ive been wanting to ask him a few questions but i lost his number but i want to know what the engine has in it.... and ummm the gear ratio in the diff and a few more things but i cant remember..... i wanna put posi in it for sure

as for the show tomorrow i know its in town but if it rains the nova will not leave my garage. if u do see it flag me down:yes:
hey you can always drop by his shop here in rancho.
i was at the laverne show earlier today but didn't see your car.
i did see mine there though.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
254 Posts
hey im matthew im 21 yrs old work for the gas company and go to school at nights to learn how to work on cars at citrus college,im from la verne, ca.
i have a 1969 chevrolet nova turbo 350 trans and a small block 350 with a small weiand super charger on top.:yes: im hear to ask for help and look for answers and to look at everyone elses cars too. nice to meet you all....
Is anyone ignoring you right now?
um...not that i'm aware of...

very clean nova you got there and welcome to the site!

question what size cowl hood are you running on her?

and i hear citrus has a very good mechanics class i plan on going there my self! well when i move back to cali!:yes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts