Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey thought I’d introduce myself and the story with my car. I’m 28 year old professional welder from Vancouver Island Canada. I’ve got a 1967 Acadian Canso Sport Deluxe. I’m pretty proud of the shape this car is in considering it’s all original everything. My great grand mother purchased it off the show room floor brand new. My father purchased it from her estate when she passed on and I did the same when it was his time. This car has been apart of my life since the day I was born. It’s got a little 283 with a 2 speed power glide behind it. I’ve currently got the transmission almost out of it, with some difficulties.. but I’ll save that for another post! Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving: Welcome from Wisconsin! USA. It's good that you're keeping the car in your family.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Welcome!

Nice S D, enjoy the forum.:yes:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Welcome from Nebraska. Very nice piece of history you have! I’d be keeping that thing exactly how it sits. All original.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome from Nebraska. Very nice piece of history you have! I’d be keeping that thing exactly how it sits. All original.
That’s the plan! Although going through the pictures of all these other beautiful cars I’m thinking more and more of a paint job. She looks great from 10ft away but it’s got its share of chips, dents and scrapes.

·
Premium Member
3,819 Posts
There are "keepers" and then there are K E E P E R S - F O R E V E R !!!

I am sure the "forever" applies to your Nova.

It looks great!

Steve's Nova Site is a great place to chat with other Nova owners, so join in.

Lou, central Arkansas

1 - 13 of 13 Posts