Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Just saying what up. Got me a 72 Nova all original. Currently have the 2 speed power glide pulled out and want to replace it with a TH350. Looking for info on completing the project and getting the nova back on the road.

travis

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
Welcome to the site and welcome to Norcal.Are you going to Good Guys this weekend?

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS TRAVIS , :waving:

GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for all the responses guys. Ill try and get some pictures together of the Nova up on jack stands right now. where should i check out to get info on a complete list of parts needed to do a TH350 Conversion from the 2 speed. I need to get the ball rolling on that project.

travis

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
thanks for all the responses guys. Ill try and get some pictures together of the nova up on jack stands right now. Where should i check out to get info on a complete list of parts needed to do a th350 conversion from the 2 speed. I need to get the ball rolling on that project.

Travis
should go right in youre obviously going to have to convert the shift linkage and hook up the kick down everything else should be the same

1 - 10 of 10 Posts