Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I stumbled upon this site while looking up info on my "new" 66 4 door chevy II. Looks like a lot of knowledgeable members.

About myself, I'm a fan of most cars and while my preference is old American iron I don't discriminate against anything, including imports. While only being 31 I've owned more cars than I care to recall! Some of the stand outs are 2 grand nationals (84/87), 69 chevelle, 69 firebird (I swapped in a 94 lt1), pair of 95 firebirds (supercharged/heads/cam trans am, bolt on formula), 05 cobalt ss/sc, 2 Pontiac gtp's (98 very modded and bolt on 05), couple 80's el caminos that I 350 swapped, couple mustangs (98 gt PI swapped, 04 gt with bolt ons), 99 lightning (really miss that truck!). There were many more performance cars too, but those were the ones I miss the most.

I've been wrenching since I was 18, and worked in a garage for some time although during those years I hated to even work on my own vehicles as it seemed like a job to do so. I hung up my wrenches and got into electronics and have been having fun working on cars again ever since!

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! You'd better start looking for some pics. They're going to ask.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, here's a picture of my 4 door. It is a one owner untouched car. I have to replace the master cylinder and floor pans first. Then more cosmetics...I wish I was a body man! I have a mig and can weld, but as far as smoothing and everything after that, well I'm going to take my time and do my best.

Attachments

·
Registered
527 Posts
Oh, here's a picture of my 4 door. It is a one owner untouched car. I have to replace the master cylinder and floor pans first. Then more cosmetics...I wish I was a body man! I have a mig and can weld, but as far as smoothing and everything after that, well I'm going to take my time and do my best.
good looking start you have there. :welcome: to the site.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Welcome to SNS & the MoorDoor is the best of all Nova's BTW:devil:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:

:pics: GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,602 Posts