Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I live in Abbotsford, British Columbia(Just outside Vancouver) I sold my 1969 Mach1 Mustang I had for over 10 years and have recently purchased a 1967 Pontiac Acadian and couldn't be happier, anyway thats all for now.
I'd post a pic of my car but I can't figure it out.

·
13,722 Posts
Welcome to SNS, 67 Acadian. There are a number of Abbotsford folks here on the site, including myself and 65 SD, plus a whole lot more from Langley, Surrey and Maple Ridge. Where in Abbotsford are you located? Lots of activities coming up, including our June cruise and our cruise to the Father's Day show in Mission.

Bob

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey CdnL79 Registry
I live over by Bateman Park, yeah I would be interested in some shows and cruises for sure. Thanks

·
13,722 Posts
hey CdnL79 Registry
I live over by Bateman Park, yeah I would be interested in some shows and cruises for sure. Thanks
Check the Canadian forum for info and updates on these events.

Bob

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site, and you made a great move buying an Acadian! EH!!:D

Just a little insight, they're actually not Pontiacs, they were sold at the same dealers and the emblem looks similar, as well as the DOT incorrectly titling them, just adds to the confusion. Either way you're both welcome to learn and share what you know.

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
welcome aboard 67 acadian guy!
my shop is in abbotsford(abbotsford's maximum collision) and i live in north langley.
we'd love to see another acadian in our upcoming cruise/BBQ. the date is sunday june 14th and it'll begin in surrey,loop through the valley to agassiz,west through mission and finishing in maple ridge for the BBQ. hope you can make it!!
leftcoast carl.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
welcome aboard 67 acadian guy!
my shop is in abbotsford(abbotsford's maximum collision) and i live in north langley.
we'd love to see another acadian in our upcoming cruise/BBQ. the date is sunday june 14th and it'll begin in surrey,loop through the valley to agassiz,west through mission and finishing in maple ridge for the BBQ. hope you can make it!!
leftcoast carl.
Hey Carl,
I had a car fixed there almost 10 years ago now, would you still be the same owner? If so I used to work For Mike and Ron at Cutting Edge.

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Hey Carl,
I had a car fixed there almost 10 years ago now, would you still be the same owner? If so I used to work For Mike and Ron at Cutting Edge.
haha..yup!!!!!
i was riding motorcycles with that father/son duo on saturday and went to flletwood mac with ron on friday night.what's your name friend? i suspect you're the fella that was ron's room-mate on 16 ave for a while,right?
leftcoast carl.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha..yup!!!!!
i was riding motorcycles with that father/son duo on saturday and went to flletwood mac with ron on friday night.what's your name friend? i suspect you're the fella that was ron's room-mate on 16 ave for a while,right?
leftcoast carl.
No, I never lived with Ron, My name is Chris I worked with them for about 3 years from 99-02,
Chris

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
No, I never lived with Ron, My name is Chris I worked with them for about 3 years from 99-02,
Chris
ok..i think i remember you.i even had my black ragtop up to there shop in gloucester a few times.maybe you saw it there?
anyways..i look forward to seeing you and your new car in the near future.
leftcoast carl.:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts