Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm new to this site. I've been into muscle cars for about 45 years. My current car is a 1969 nova ss. Have known this car since summer of 1975. Best friend sold crate 427 in 1985, and body in 1986. I found body and purchased it in 2002. Along with the engine being gone the 12 bolt was missing and the electric fuel pumps. The vintage L88 hood, Lakewood scatter shield, traction bars, and 3 point roll bar are still there. Originally code 61 - burnished brown with a gold stripe on hood only. Was raced at or near Witchata Fall Texas drag strip in early 70s. Buy chance does any one remember it? Can't prove it was a dealer prepped car, but either way is special to me. Have 454 block with flat tops, 215 oval ports, edelbrock rpm cam and intake, 800 cfm holley carb, hedman long tube headers. Going to leave the wheel wells cut and flared as this is how it has allways been.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! A lot of us around here like 3rd generation Novas. Post some pics when you get time.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Welcome to SNS Jim!

Sounds like a great ride there! :yes: :yes:

Good luck with the build!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
hello

Welcome from Canada Jim.:)

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,882 Posts
Welcome to the SNS forum ! Good to have you here, & looking forward to your posts....:pics:

Aloha, Ric

·
Registered
306 Posts
Welcome from Delta,Ohio

Wellcome to the best Nove set on the net.:yes::yes::yes:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS JIM , :waving:

:pics:

GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

:cool:

·
Registered
777 Posts
welcome, also from pa and fellow 3rd gen owner, i'm about an hour from clearfield.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everyone!

Thank you everyone. Glad to be part of the nova world. Have to take pictures to store and put on disc before I can post them. Garage should be finished this spring. Lost storage awhile back. Engine hasn't run in 4 years. Still turns over by hand. Can't wait to get back to working on it again!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts