Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, my name is Krystal, I am from Ontario, Canada. I have a wonderful boyfriend who just recently bought me a 1973 Nova SS Hatchback with a 350 and a 4-speed "rock crusher" tranny, the car of my dreams. Although it is in very good condition I would like to get it into the best condition possible. I am having a hard time finding parts for it. What I am looking for is all the trim pieces, rear leaf springs, and possibly a posi rear-end. If anyone has any ideas for me as for where to find these parts it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
congrats on the car Krystal, I am new to the site as well, be sure to check out the classifieds here 68 to 74 for used parts and even the misc nova listing for that posi unit you want, Us newbies have to send a private message to contact seller at first but its easy and I have already made a purchase and while looking for things for my car I have seen lots of 73 and 74 parts listed so take a look and good luck!
Robert

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info I will definetly be checking that out! This is a great site for support from other Nova enthusiasts I am looking forward to meeting new people on here and hopefully I can help someone out one day! Keep up the good work SNS!

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Where are you in Ontario Krystal?

I can point you to a few Canadian suppliers near Toronto, if it's new parts you want. As well I know a few shops.

Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where are you in Ontario Krystal?

I can point you to a few Canadian suppliers near Toronto, if it's new parts you want. As well I know a few shops.

Welcome to the site.
That would be Great Taz3, I have been trying to find stuff in Canada.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Krystal.. welcome to SNS. I haven't been a member very long myself. I especially like the BS area. There's a lot of... well, BS there :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts