Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, im new to the nova world. Me and my dad bought a 73 Nova last weekend after many years of wanting to restore a car together and we decide better late then never. We looked around for about a month and found what we think was a pretty solid car and a good deal. Im goin make a build thread for it on here.

·
Premium Member
1,695 Posts
Awesome, welcome to Steves. Glad to see another 73' join the ranks. Look forward to seeing some pics of it :yes:

·
Premium Member
1,188 Posts
Hello everybody, im new to the nova world. Me and my dad bought a 73 Nova last weekend after many years of wanting to restore a car together and we decide better late then never. We looked around for about a month and found what we think was a pretty solid car and a good deal. Im goin make a build thread for it on here.
Where from in Delaware? Smyrna here

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
always great to see another person from DE, where are you from, i'm in Bear.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well the Fed ex guy just dropped off my shocks, springs, bushing kit, header gasket, and tie rods.

I do need some help pickin out rims and tires. cause my tires are pretty beat.

for rims i was thinking 15x7 in the front and a 15x8 in the back

and for tires maybe a 215/60/15 in front and 245/60/15 in back

Now i have a 235/60/14 on a 8 inch wide rim and they rub in the front pretty bad on bumps. so im hopin the new shocks and springs help that out. but i still need the new tires

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site, you should find some really helpful info to assist you both with your build!:yes:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks. we put the rear shocks on today and planning on doin the rest monday. i ordered the front fender and quarter panel today. and i tracked down a hood about an hour from me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts