Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup thats right another new guy. Im just getting a feel for the thread at the moment i have a few questions. First off im not a nova owner YET!!! Im 19 and Live on Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada. Im a chevy guy my first and only vehicle is a 1969 Chevy Custom 10 Pick-up 1/2 ton, iv been a member of 67-72 chevytrucks for some time and recomend that site for any chevy/gm pick-up lovers. My goal is to finish up my pick-up (except filler and paint) and hunt down preferably a 69 Nova. I want to build it stock but under the hood i want some performance. I think it would be cool to put a big block into it and a wild cam (make it so it cant idle, haha gotta love that sound) I guess it would be my weekend worrior. Anyway on with some questions, first off where is the general discussion board? Where i can problem solve and get the help needed. Also is this in the right place?
I guess thats it. O ya it would also be cool to find out how many B.C. boys and gals we have on the site?

Thanks for the Info Pat

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site, the BS is the general discussion area and then the we have a full break down of other sections, feel free to ask what ever you need and we'll help direct you.

We have a fair bit of west coast folks too, check out the Canadian section as well.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
welcome to the site and good luck finding that 69, There are some great people here and some very valuable info as well, other than maybe a few parts sources SNS should be all you need to get that future nova done...

·
Premium Member
2,614 Posts
Welcome Pat..... Sure getting a wack of BC fellas on the board now! You guys get all the nice iron out there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts