Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi i have a 62 100 series 4 door, 4cylinder, 3 on the tree car. I got the car for my 18 birthday back in may, went through a lot of trouble with it and now It has a rebuilt 199? 1 piece rear main 181 with a custom ground cam and a varajet carb. I put a saginaw with borg warner overdrive in it, currently not functional. This car is my daily driver but has been giving me carb trouble, why there is a varajet on there now. Im currently working on finnishing up the adaption of the varajet and getting the overdrive functional.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I live in Washington state got my first car, 1968 olds delta custom, at 15. Been into cars my whole live but didnt get serious until about 14. So far my nova is my 5th car, In between the delta and the chevy I bought a 62 cutlass, still have, 69 toronado and a 77 datsun 280z. I have a hard time not buying my next project but i remind my self i dont have money for them all. Ive had nothing but problems with the nova and am about to sell it to get a better daily driver, i just cant bring myself to buy a newer car but i need reliable transportation. I know if i spend more time and money on the nova it will be a great car but with the money i already have in it I may be better off taking a loss and getting another car. Anyways i joined to get support and ideas so i can keep this thing.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I am also the second owner of the car and the original owner lives about 20min from me. there are some more pictures id like to share but it wont let me.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! You'll probably be able to get the help you need to get it running right here. Just start posting and asking.

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Welcome to Steve's Nova Site!! Glad to have you here!! BUT...............

:worthless:

:pics: of your 62 four door Nova!!

:ragtop:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:

:pics: GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

:cool:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice ride ! Can we see some pic's of the other one in the drive ?
yeah. That's my dads nova, had it since before i was born and is the car that got me started. It has a 502, th350, stock rear end and suspension, and we put a datsun z car strut front end on it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There fun, my dads 65 more so than mine

1 - 19 of 19 Posts