Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we found out about this sit from a guy we bought something from on e bay. sadly to say i was not able to find a way to register. my wife finally got us on.
so i don't even know if i'm doing this right.
we are car family. we have 2 sons 15 & 12years old
both of them have Novas. a 64 2 door h/t with a 350 glide.. needs a ton of work this is for my youngest. my older son has a 63 convertiable and "2" 65 four doors1 good 1 for parts. I have a one owner 67 2 door that had a 283 w/ a glide. my wife has a 73 camaro, i know this is a Nova site but at least she a car person.
all cars except for the convertiable need work. this is just a test to see if anyone responds or it even go threw.thanks bobby
ps i'd rather be working on cars then at this computer, should have listened in school

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
ps i'd rather be working on cars then at this computer, should have listened in school
Welcome to the place. YUP...................some one read your thread. LOL. I am like you I would rather be working on mine two. But unfortunately I am the hurry up and wait mode. Again welcome to the place

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
You can do it how you like.If you want to reply to more then 1 specific post...see that little plus sign in the bottom right hand corner of the post...click on that for each post you wanna reply to...its called multi quote.the you can reply to many guys at 1 time.later bm

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can do it how you like.If you want to reply to more then 1 specific post...see that little plus sign in the bottom right hand corner of the post...click on that for each post you wanna reply to...its called multi quote.the you can reply to many guys at 1 time.later bm
hello batman love your 67 and that is an awesome 55 more door

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
hello batman love your 67 and that is an awesome 55 more door
Thanks...I had the 55 for(restored it over) 10 years.Shes gone now.I sold it to a guy who had to have it.He promised me he would park it in a garage.Parks it on the street in San francisco for years now...it starting to turn into a rust bucket:(:(so sad...that was a bitchen car!!:(:(bm

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lost thread

hey batman i thought i posted something new but i can't find it
what am i doing wrong i posted about working on the 65 floor pans
it's lost in cyber space:(

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
hey batman i thought i posted something new but i can't find it
what am i doing wrong i posted about working on the 65 floor pans
it's lost in cyber space:(
Look at the top of the screen......see where is say's "USERCP". Click on that and you should find your lost thread

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
Welcome aboard, I sometimes type in a reply and don't click send and later try to figure out where it is. But I am old.:D
JR

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
user cp....right above post reply on the top left hand side of the screen.bm

·
Vendor
4,057 Posts
Welcome to the site. It's nice to hear that you have some Nova's in the family.:yes: My dad started me on Nova's when I was a toddler and baught my first one when I was 11. Those boys of yours will remember this for decades.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
no clue

You posted about your floorpans in a visitor message to yourself.
Nightshade that's because i have no idea what i'm doing on this site
i'm lucky to be on.
right now i need more help learning this site than on my cars
i want to post pics but only GOD would know where they would be sent
BATMAN & LRW have been trying to help me
how did my message get to the visitor center and how did i send it to myself??????? hello?
:(

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
Probably because someone above sent you to your User CP area and while in there you clicked on send new message. The site will let you send a message to yourself.

To make a new Thread or Post just go to the section you wish to put it in and click on the "New Thread" button in the upper left or lower left.

To reply to a thread, click the "post reply" button in the upper or lower left.

Type and click "submit"

1 - 20 of 25 Posts