Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm a new Nova owner whom recently decided to purchase and finish a previously started build. Its a '62 wagon, with an LT1/4l60e inside her. Plenty of work to do, but off to a nice start. I WILL post a picture, (though not much to see...), as SOoon as I figure the easiest method!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Welcome to Steves,lots of great people here.

Post up some pics sounds like a cool project.What part of phx are you in ? I'm up in anthem.

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
Welcome to the site. Looks like you have a lot of work to do but that is part of the fun in owning old cars. Looks like a solid car to start with. Good luck with your build. If you have questions the answers are here.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You are correct on all fronts! Ha! The wheel is in motion, and I am here to listen to opinion! No sense in making it any harder on myself! It must be finished! :turn:

·
Super Moderator
12,004 Posts
Welcome to the site. I have family in the University/Ellsworth area in Mesa and get there quite often. I will be there from the 6th through the 9th with my Nova. It is not very far from you. I also have a LT1 project wagon that hopefully will be on the road next year.

·
Registered
4,642 Posts
welcome to SNS , and I like your wagon !!
I'm up north in the Prescott area and we are 'bout in need for another
meet and greet-- (soon) -- :yes:

jim

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome! I love all types of wagon :yes:

Nice to have another AZ guy here, although except for work I rarely venture out of Tucson. :rolleyes:

Where is the meet going to be, Phillip? I would like to attend, although the Nova is probably still going to be on jack stands :eek:

·
Super Moderator
12,004 Posts
Not sure yet, the last few have been on the east side, close to where you live. The west side and Casa Grande have both been tossed around. After vacation I will start a thread so we can see who can attend and make it close for those that will be.
I live 125 miles south of Phoenix, I drive up there just to enjoy driving the Nova and seeing friends that live in the area.
We need to give lots of advance planning time so Jim can call in sick and make it to this next one :D

·
Registered
667 Posts
Not sure yet, the last few have been on the east side, close to where you live. The west side and Casa Grande have both been tossed around.
I've been scoping out the Culver's in Avondale. It looks like a prime spot to me :)

Welcome 1962wagon

·
Super Moderator
12,004 Posts
Thanks Dave we have discussed that before and it does seem to be a good spot for the next one. It shows on Google maps as a dirt field, if the parking lot is away from heavy traffic it will be perfect for a gathering. The proximity to I10 will make it easy for all to get there from all over the valley.
Would you be willing to meet with the owner and see how they feel about us being there when the time gets closer and we have a rough count of cars?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well guys ,Im early into this nova game, but like this site so far! Id love to meet up with all you. Love all moving objects, so game on! Ha! In all actuality, It will be a while ,as we all know, but
worth the wait, to drive and show, whats going on with my project. Thanks to all for your support!

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,864 Posts
:welcome: to the SNS forum, it is great to have you here. Nice wagon project & looking forward to your threads !

Aloha, Ric

Going to try and organize one for late September or early October. Maybe invite some of the Chevelle and Camaro guys too.
as for Phillip.........I suppose you may as well invite some Mustang owners too.....:stir: :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts