Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I picked up my first nova. Come from v6 twin turbo cars before this. Should be a fun project, going for a quick street car.

·
14,589 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site. How about some specifics on the car and what you want to do with it. The car looks pretty straight from the picture.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:

NICE RIDE TO GET THAT STREETER GOIN'
:cool pics:, GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks guys its has a newer style fresh 350 attached to a muncie 4 speed. Plans are to buy a set of heads and port them. A nice cam with upgraded valve train. Single plain intake, different carb and maybe some juice. Nothing to crazy for right now till I figure out everything is healthy and tight on the car. I will probably build a turbo 350 for it this winter and swap that in. Also plan to freshen the rear end and swap in some different gears.

Over all the car is in pretty good condition, newly redone interior. Body is pretty much rust free, it does have a few small spots of rust and like 3 dings but I can't complain for a 40 year old car. It has no power brakes, no power steering, no power anything which I really like. Coming from a car that is all about about electronics and computer tuning this will be a nice change of pace. I am pretty excited to get to building this thing.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Also from MN

Nice Nova. :clap: Did you find it on Craig's List from a Farmington guy who had it in his Cannon Falls garage? If so, we looked at it but was more than we could spend. Glad it found a new home with you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts