Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I wanted to introduce myself. I live just west of Columbus, Ohio and have been browsing this site for a couple of weeks. I have just recently purchased a '64 wagon and I am excited to get started on it. This is not my first Nova. I had a '73 in high school and loved it until my Dad made me get rid of the car. It was pretty rotten. The driver side leaf spring ended up coming through the floor. I have been building street rods for the past few years and currently have a '35 Chevy 2dr Sedan and a '34 Chevy 3w Coupe. I look forward to learning a lot here and hopefully meeting a few people!:)

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
Welcome to the site. I built my 34 5 window chevy before I built my nova. If you do the nova it will be completely different from your street rods. All the parts comes from places you may not of heard of. Some of the parts are hard to find and carry a hefty price. All your connections with suppliers and a lot of people you know and deal with will not be much help. But the bright side is you will met new and make new friends. That is whats so good about this site. Lots of good people and info here.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hello all,

I wanted to introduce myself. I live just west of Columbus, Ohio and have been browsing this site for a couple of weeks. I have just recently purchased a '64 wagon and I am excited to get started on it. This is not my first Nova. I had a '73 in high school and loved it until my Dad made me get rid of the car. It was pretty rotten. The driver side leaf spring ended up coming through the floor. I have been building street rods for the past few years and currently have a '35 Chevy 2dr Sedan and a '34 Chevy 3w Coupe. I look forward to learning a lot here and hopefully meeting a few people!:)

Aloha from Hawaii,

Steves is the place of all places Nova, welcome ! (I wouldn't mind seeing pictures of your other 2 oldies, love those...)

Have fun with your Wagon, my curiosity on Wagons got bigger recently... Saw ONE at a car show here and now I'm wondering if that's something I could get in to...

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:
YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE, PLENTY OF KNOWLEDGE TO GAIN AND PASS ON!
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE!
:thumbsup:
:pics:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Welcome to the site. I get up to Columbus several times a year. My wife can't Stay away from the outlet stores.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks to everyone for the welcome. I will post some pictures as soon as am able. For some reason it says that I don't have permission yet. Once again thanks everyone!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Here are some pictures of my wagon:

I had to get rid of the hubcaps. I haven't decided what size of wheels to run so I painted the originals and threw on some Camaro hubcaps:

Also, here are pictures of my other two cars:

35 Chevy that is bagged all the way around and the body is barn fresh.

34 Chevy that is waiting for me to finish the wagon

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Welcome to SNS! :yes: :yes:

Nice lookin' rides ya got there! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the kind comments guys. I have already found a lot of good info on the site and have found some good deals on parts.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

1 - 20 of 30 Posts