Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi from Rockford IL have been a nova lover for many years,I would say I am one of the older guys here and as my kids would say I am old school.Have I have owned my 66 for 20 years its a 533 BBC pump gas motor,turbo 400,3.73 gear.Love to curise with it and play at the track with it. Alway looking for a place to drive it to.If I knew how to post pics I would post a few.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site!:yes:

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
Hello from central Il. Nice to have you on the site. My wife wishes we had a 66, something about the year she was born. Hope you enjoy the site.

EarlyIIs

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Rockford.........Was born and raised in Belvidere.....Yep...Home of the Chrysler Neon..........Moved out here to Ca.. NO RUST...hahah.......Welcome old neighbor................This site is great....Now ...ya got any pics??....Postem if ya gottem....I'm sporting a 66 moredoor.......Go BEARS

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
Welcome. My Grandfather had one of these. I grew up in it. They are really cool.

·
Premium Member
6,852 Posts
Welcome, from the west burbs. Post some pics.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rockford.........Was born and raised in Belvidere.....Yep...Home of the Chrysler Neon..........Moved out here to Ca.. NO RUST...hahah.......Welcome old neighbor................This site is great....Now ...ya got any pics??....Postem if ya gottem....I'm sporting a 66 moredoor.......Go BEARS
I have pics of my 66 just trying to figure out how to post them

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tha
nks OK guys I am not sure if this is going to work let me if you can see the pic of the car

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Beautiful car... ...Now that you know how to post pics.....We'd like to see more..Welcome..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts