Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, my name is Scott i'm 37, live in northeast VT. and i'm a nova junky, i own a 73 ss clone... It has a 355 sbc w/trick flow twisted wedge heads,tunnel ram w/450's, doug nash 4+1 trans.12 bolt posi rear, sub frame con's and alot of other goodies.
In the process of rebuilding my front suspension and brakes(sand blasting and painting frame and firewall too)found this site while searching for info on parts and now i'm hooked!!

I'm a life long mechanic and custom engine builder so i may be able to help out also:D

Scott

·
Banned
3,991 Posts
Greetings!

I used to live in Richmond, Vermont between Zachary's Pizza and the corner market in front of the hippie bakery:yes:. Since you live in Vermont I know you know where this is. :D

So you put tire chains on for winter driving, right? :rolleyes:

Lots of amazing knowledge here at SNS, and more is always welcome.

Cheers, Tim

Hello all, my name is Scott i'm 37, live in northeast VT. and i'm a nova junky, i own a 73 ss clone... It has a 355 sbc w/trick flow twisted wedge heads,tunnel ram w/450's, doug nash 4+1 trans.12 bolt posi rear, sub frame con's and alot of other goodies.
In the process of rebuilding my front suspension and brakes(sand blasting and painting frame and firewall too)found this site while searching for info on parts and now i'm hooked!!

I'm a life long mechanic and custom engine builder so i may be able to help out also:D

Scott

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Greetings!

I used to live in Richmond, Vermont between Zachary's Pizza and the corner market in front of the hippie bakery:yes:. Since you live in Vermont I know you know where this is. :D

So you put tire chains on for winter driving, right? :rolleyes:

Lots of amazing knowledge here at SNS, and more is always welcome.

Cheers, Tim

Thank's Tim, the chains won't fit (tires are too wide) :no:ha,ha
yea,I know the place, I worked in milton for a while:D

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site Scott!:yes:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome aboard, are you anywhere near the Barton area?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts