Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone... TNGlenn here... just traded for my dream car... (I've hd two already and don't kno why I got rid of them... ) a 1972 Nova SS...
Had a 70 in high school and a 68... both six bangers...finaly I have V-8 SS.

Can't wait to get started on the car.. I'll get the car in my posession next week... I'll be here a LOT!

TNGLENN

Chattanooga/Ooltewah/Cleveland for anyone one wondering!

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
Welcome to the place and I am sure some one will tell you. We love pic's around here

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site!:yes:

·
Registered
701 Posts
Glenn.. welcome to SNS. I think you will find this to be both an informative and entertaining site. I personally like the BS area :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the warm welcome...
Now lets get together an go cruisin.... (that's a long way off... but we can dream!)

anyone in the East Tn area?

Glenn

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pics now!!!

sorry they were taken with a camera phone...
and it's a good start!

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
hi
glenn your on tooo areally good site here @ sns.....I'm a new reader myself......from Arizona.....with a sweet 69 2 dr....lots of info for all types:yes:

·
Premium Member
3,817 Posts
Welcome. You will really like this site.

My father was from Chattanooga, but moved to Arkansas around 1895/1900.

Lou
Older than dirt

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hey everyone... TNGlenn here... just traded for my dream car... (I've hd two already and don't kno why I got rid of them... ) a 1972 Nova SS...
Had a 70 in high school and a 68... both six bangers...finaly I have V-8 SS.

Can't wait to get started on the car.. I'll get the car in my posession next week... I'll be here a LOT!

TNGLENN

Chattanooga/Ooltewah/Cleveland for anyone one wondering!
welcome from mississippi

·
Registered
364 Posts
Hello and welcome! Nice to see another southern Nova! A lot of us found our cars when we cut our grass! (Southern Humor:D) Greetings from Huntsville Metro!

·
Registered
251 Posts
welcome to steves, the best nova forum online, hands down. Thanks for the pics. Looks like a great project. Keep us updated.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts