Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
New here and have a 1974 Nova that was a barn find (actually aircraft hangar). It is in great original condition. Want to make a pro-streeter out of it. So far I have found some great info on this site, and can really use it. The Nova is coming along slow because I have teenagers and one is now driving. All my time and money are going into his truck.

Thanx

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Hello,
New here and have a 1974 Nova that was a barn find (actually aircraft hangar). It is in great original condition. Want to make a pro-streeter out of it. So far I have found some great info on this site, and can really use it. The Nova is coming along slow because I have teenagers and one is now driving. All my time and money are going into his truck.

Thanx
welcome to steves!!bm

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site, post us some pics!:yes:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would post pics, but I can't figure out how. There isn't a manage attachment button or anything to allow me, or maybe I am missing something.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, I think I got it. I have to make a donation to be able to post Pics. Is that correct?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I am from and live in Amarillo, I grew up in Odessa tho. I also lived in Eagle Pass for several years. So I guess I am a Panhandler or Panhandlite, I like the SoTex thing even though I live in NWTex.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the welcomes! I am still digesting all of the info on this forum. I now have better confidence in building my NOVA with all of this info.Thanx.

If anybody is up in Amarillo, let me know and I'll have a cold Shiner waiting for ya!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts