Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Whats up Drew, I remember your car. I'm the mechanic that worked on your car at C&J, hope its running good. Anyway welcome to the site, lots of good info and great people here.

hey wats up evil...yea bro car is running great thanks alot ..bump for C & J in whittier...great work.... good people just that header gasket is killing me haha ...

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site!:yes:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SoCal 74 welcome to Steve's :grouphug::D Cool another Nova nut from the "562" I live in Lakewood:D You need to check you the southwestern tread to see whats going on in our area:yes: We do all sorts of cool cruises and stuff. So come out and meet some of the guys and gals from SoCal Nova's
thanks bro....yea i stay in norwalk not too far away...yea i was checking it out i see there s alot of stuff going on ..iam soo down to participate in cruises and see some of the other cool novas out here... :D :D:yes: jsut let me know where and when and ill be there :yes:

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
thanks bro....yea i stay in norwalk not too far away...yea i was checking it out i see there s alot of stuff going on ..iam soo down to participate in cruises and see some of the other cool novas out here... :D :D:yes: jsut let me know where and when and ill be there :yes:
What great about the SoCal Nova Group is if you can make the outing great and if you can't thats ok too maybe you can make the next one:yes::D

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What great about the SoCal Nova Group is if you can make the outing great and if you can't thats ok too maybe you can make the next one:yes::D

yea that sounds great cant always make every meet things come up cars might not run but i want to make it as much as i can :D:yes:

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
hey wats up evil...yea bro car is running great thanks alot ..bump for C & J in whittier...great work.... good people just that header gasket is killing me haha ...
Yea that header gasket was killing me too, lol. But the boss said you were on a budget so we did the more important stuff so for now all i can say is get some fel-pro 1444 gaskets, coat them with a little permatex ultra copper on both sides and that should take care of it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea that header gasket was killing me too, lol. But the boss said you were on a budget so we did the more important stuff so for now all i can say is get some fel-pro 1444 gaskets, coat them with a little permatex ultra copper on both sides and that should take care of it.
sounds good bro ..yea i heard copper gaskets are good :D ....hopefully next weekend ill pick up those gaskets and get that taken care of haha... :yes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts