Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, new guy to the site from Washington Pa, which is about a half hour south of Pittsburgh. I've got a 68 that I just got done with the exterior. It is a lower mile Ca car but still had a few rust issues. The interior is mostly original and in good shape, so now all it needs is a big block! I met a fellow Nova owner at a rest stop last weekend on the way home from Goodguys Columbus and he told me to check out the site, so here I am. jim

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Welcome aboard Jimbo! You've come to the right place for answers to just about any Nova problem that you might run into. Lots of useful info from the guys here! BTW, I'm just north of Pgh. Have you ever gone to Wexford on Friday nights to their giant cruise?

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome Jim, Terry's right this is a great place for knowledgeable Nova folks!:yes:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome guys! Terry, I have been to the church a few years back, but have been wanting to get back there this summer. I have a few Mopar buddies that go every week, but I can't be seen pulling in with them! Just kidding, I will try and post a pic of my car so you know what to look for. Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts