Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,
I'm in my 3rd childhood I guess. Mama aint happy. In my late 50s. Owned my first Nova, a 69 ss, 2 years out of high school. Had a 79 vette about 10 years ago. That was my 2nd childhood, I guess.
Just bought a 65 400 coupe. It's about 90% done. It's 70 chevelle champagne gold with black interior. There are a few spots that need to be redone but it's in places where blending the base/clear won't show to much. 15" WeldWheel DragLites.
Mild 355 sbcw/ z28 cam. TH350 w/ a shift kit and a 2800 stall convertor. Stock 308 rear, non posi. Has CPP a-frames and CPP power disc brake conversion. Full, 1 1/2" tube headers w/ FlowMaster 2 1/2" exhaust all the way back.
Hope to get some help here and there and be able to contribute a little old school knowledge when I can.
KDee
Found 35 year old Polaroids of my first Nova. Follow this link to see it. http://home.earthlink.net/~kevdebin/oldgold/id2.html
Then you can click the Georgia License Plate to see the 65 page.

·
Registered
759 Posts
:welcome:TO STEVES. SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE SOMETHING NICE GOING ON WITH THAT 65. CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE SOME PICTURES. :waving::thumbsup::chev:

·
Premium Member
3,835 Posts
Welcome to Steves this is a great place to hang out if you like Novas.It sounds like you have a pretty nice Nova,post some pictures for us please.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts

"WELCOME" In your 50's man aint we all. WELL SOME OF US. "WELCOME"
Yeah, what he said!
Welcome and a big "HOWDY" from Texas.
Mike

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome.......

Thanks for the welcome.......

I took a few picture earlier in the week. I was working on an ignition switch issue but with some rain, heat and humidity, wow, I'm waiting a few days. In the mean time, I struggled with the free website builder I get with Earthlink and posted a web page using the pics I took of the car. Here it is if anyone is interested.

http://home.earthlink.net/~kevdebin/oldgold/

KDee

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site, you should find plenty of help here, with what ever you're building!:yes:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
LOOK WHO I FOUND! :eek::eek::eek:

GOTTA BUMP......

JUST THINK HE DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO POST PICS THEN AND LOOK HOW HE'S GROWN :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Welcome Kdee and fellow Georgian! Nice Ride! I'm another guy in his 2nd or maybe like you his 3rd childhood! Just got back from taking my daughter to Life guard classes in Gainesville. This site is by far the best place to get any question answered you may have. I've been working on my 67 for the last couple months as well. Heres a quick pic of it.

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,882 Posts
Retro welcome Kevin ! :poke: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts