Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my old 1975 Nova custom back up and running im pretty excited and im looking to try and get a bunch of other NW Nova peaple up this way for some drag racing! Im about 30min away from spokane where we have a great drag strip they just layed down 330ft of concreat at the starting line! YAY! anyways right now its just a good old 75 nova custom all original inside with a 350/350 combo 3.08 gears no posi 69 camaro rally wheels bfg radial ta's. But i just orderd 4.10's a posi good axles, caltracs,and subframe connectors.

·
Premium Member
2,238 Posts
Hey, I just found an old high school buddy of mine living in your city! saw where you were from and had to comment! It's beautiful up there isn't it:yes: Anyway, nice car and welcome to the best Nova site on the planet:D

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hey... I live in cda also welcome to the site.Thers been a few guys from north id join the site in the past couple of months.I've been the only one for a while before that.Have to get together sometime.:beer::beer::beer::prost:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow thanks yall! Yeh i like it up here but im getting a little sick of the snow! Yeh im pretty excited the rearend is coming out today and tomarrow its getting set up with the 4.10's and eaton! The caltracs should be here friday but they still havent shiped them yet! I orderd them on monday and paid extra for two day shipping!:mad:

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
You're going to need better snow tires to enjoy those 411's!:eek::rolleyes:

Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your tellin me! Lol I just drove it for the first time in the rain with the 4'11's and posi wow! You really have to watch yourself!:cool:

·
Registered
76 Posts
North Idaho nova's

Hey all ya locals Joel here from Oldtownhere , cool ride what ya do with the touque thrust wheels ?? . A nova guys friendly get to gether maybe a beer? be a while till we are racing but at least the auto boat speed show is coming right up !!

63 327 4 spd

first gens kick a**

Joel

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well if the beer is at your place shure! Lol Im only 20. The wheels went on my dads 52 plymouth street rod.

I wanted to go to the show but i have to work that weekend.

I would like to meet up sometime though bs do some bench racin?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Well if the beer is at your place shure! Lol Im only 20. The wheels went on my dads 52 plymouth street rod.

I wanted to go to the show but i have to work that weekend.

I would like to meet up sometime though bs do some bench racin?

KEWL just need to figure out a good time and place for most of us I am game Joel

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Welcome to the site

I had visited Coeur D' Alene about 4 years ago and was amazed how beautiful it is there.

Good luck with your build.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeh ill have to head over that way sometime! So dose anyone want to meet up with me at the track May 2nd? It the first test and tune and i cant wait to see what the ol 305 will do! Lol The 4.11's and caltracs should help! any guesses on what she will run?:rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts