Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been on the hunt for a Nova for awhile now and found a 78 here in IL where Im from. I actualy wanted a 3rd gen but cant pass up the one I found. For now a description is all I have. Ill post some pics after next weekend. Its basicly a stripped drag car with no front wheel wells, wiper motor, heater box, rear seat, rear interior panels, headliner.... However it does have after market axles, c-clip eliminators, spool, 4:10 gears, comp eng traction bars, driveshaft loop, 6 point bar and racing buckets. Everthing thats left functions and the items removed still have their wire harnesses intact. Theres no motor/trans which is what I wanted. I have a built th350 w/3000 stall and a 327 to throw in it along with a fuel cell, electric pump/filter and aluminum rad/ electric fan. It should make for a pretty stought car.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Hey Big,

Welcome to the group. This is one of the coolest sites around. If you have any questions, don't hurt to ask. The more time goes by, the better this and other Nova sites become.

Jay

·
Registered
436 Posts
Welcome to the site! Glad you chose the 4th Gen over the 3rd, that's my personal opinion though.

Great site here, lots of help and information from other gear-heads not found anywhere else.

This site directly influenced me to start Gen4Novas about 6 months ago, and you can get a lot of info there for your part numbers, tech articles and resources specifically for the 4th Gens.

Tony

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We got her home. We had a trailer tire blow out on the way back and no spare. So that took some time, but it was a good road trip none the less. Its to bad our old camera wont work with the recent soft ware update. Always something.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
welcome, this is a great site and 4th gens are getting to be more numerous. hope all goes well with your car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts