Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I have a 1973 Nova that has a few wiring issues. I have been having some fuse problems. The cars wiring has never had a full go over before and I'm starting to have some issues with fuses blowing. The original fuse box seams to have a lot of add on wires that people have installed over the years. I'm not one hundred percent sure what is connected to what in the fuse box. I have a general understand of automotive electrical but am by no means a professional. I have been looking into getting a new blade style fuse box from Classic Industries that comes with full wiring harness for the car. The wires are labeled and color coordinated and are already installed to the fuse box. So I was wondering if anyone here has used one of these conversions and if so what kind of trouble am I getting my self into. Thank you any information will be helpful, Dave

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
AAW (american auto wire)Is one of the best bumper to bumper harness you can buy.When you first open the box you will be overwhelmed.BUT it has very easy to follow instruction.All wireing is labed down the whole length of the wire to show where it goes.Best to buy or rent the crimper tool it will make putting the ends on much easer.I did my car and it was easy just take your time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.