Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Anthony. Im 21 this past January. My cousin and boss has gotten me into muscle cars as he has had three. A 67 pontiac gto which recently disappeared in a garage fire. He now has a cloned gto judge and just bought another Pontiac lemans that's in rebuild mode.

Now about a month ago i just bought a 1970 Chevy nova. Came with 2 motors, 2 transmissions, The body is all new. Someone put new quarters and inners on the back and new fenders on the front. Id day they just slapped it together to sell but the paint was in pretty darn good shape. Not totally in love with the colors but that is something to change ten years from now.

Plan for the car is 350 which i am working on building now. Just had it bored and decked.
Muncie 20 and an overdrive kit when the car is almost done. Will do rear end drive shaft and overdrive kit after car is done so i can drive it for a while first.

Goal is to make the outside look like a yenko, all badges grilles excetera.
Interior is gonna be mostly original but i am going to do a nascar style dash with polished aluminum and toggle switches for everything. No roll bar.

Ill get some pics up and keep the build posted.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome to Steve's Nova Site, hope to see your nova project soon.Lots of good information on this site also.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. I'm excited to have more access to parts and knowledge. This is my first car and i have limited experience with rebuilding them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It's great to see another new Upstater here! I just joined this past week as well. Welcome to the site!!!! :yes:

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site!:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts