Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks,
Put my first thread in wrong place. Be patient I'll get it right eventually.
Anyway I'm from Shelbyville, TN and I have a 66 hardtop. Bought it in High school in 87'. I'll have questions later, but for now I'll just read and catch up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks Scott

I'm trying to navigate around and learn more about this site.
Like that nova of yours? Iused to have a 68' back in high school.

Thanks again,
Todd

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks John,

I've been reluctant to do a lot to the car. As I said in an earlier post, it is mostly original with only 52,000 miles. It's 283 2bbl w/ of course, powerglide. I've had the itch for a while to change some things like... in with a 68' 327 I have, a new subframe (chassisworks, Fat Man etc), 4L60, AC, and discs all the way around... but like I said, It won't be "original" any more; but it will be more fun to drive. Dilemas, dilemas.

Thanks for the welcome,
Todd

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
Welcome to Steves,I live just a little north of Nashville.I was down in your neck of the woods alot before I retired from driving a delivery truck last year.

·
Registered
756 Posts
:welcome:TO STEVES . REAL GOOD SITE FOR ALOT OF INFORMATION. GREAT TO SEE ANOTHER 66. :thumbsup::chev::thumbsup::chev:

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site, and don't worry we'll move any posts in the wrong area and be happy to guide you, we're easy to get along with!:yes:

Nice ride too!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts