Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Biggswole's '66 Nova

I just purchased a 1966 Chevy II on March 10.....an hour after I bought it, it was hit from behind by an 18 wheeler. So it has been at the body shop while I fought with State Farm, but they finally agreed to pay the money. So it is being repaired finally and will be done soon (hopefully.)

A little about this car: It was built for the 2005 CES in Las Vegas. It was an audio demo car for Interfire Audio. The interior was mostly made of custom fiberglass. It has a mild 350 SB and a 10 bolt trans. It has some CPP suspension parts and a custom 4-link. The car is equipped with air bags. It has CPP disk brakes on all 4 corners. The wheels are Intro 18x7 and 18x10. The color is House of Kolor Kandy Apple red.

Well wish me luck on the repair and I will post pics in the near future.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey, I'm also in Corona and just purchased a red 66 a few months ago. Mine hasn't been wrecked though (knock on wood).

·
Premium Member
1,695 Posts
Awesome, chalk another one up to so-cal. Lots of members on here are from our area so be sure to check the southwest forums for get together and monthly fun runs. Oh, and dont forget to post those progress pics ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome, chalk another one up to so-cal. Lots of members on here are from our area so be sure to check the southwest forums for get together and monthly fun runs. Oh, and dont forget to post those progress pics ;)
Thanks for the info about the Southwest forums.....I am looking forward to hooking up with people who also share an interest in Novas.

·
Premium Member
3,684 Posts
Welcome to the site! There are a whole bunch of us over here in the Rancho Cucamonga area, Ontario, Chino Hills etc.. Look forward to meeting you at one of our get togethers!:yes: -Al

·
Registered
807 Posts
I just purchased a 1966 Chevy II on March 10.....an hour after I bought it, it was hit from behind by an 18 wheeler. So it has been at the body shop while I fought with State Farm, but they finally agreed to pay the money. So it is being repaired finally and will be done soon (hopefully.)

A little about this car: It was built for the 2005 CES in Las Vegas. It was an audio demo car for Interfire Audio. The interior was mostly made of custom fiberglass. It has a mild 350 SB and a 10 bolt trans. It has some CPP suspension parts and a custom 4-link. The car is equipped with air bags. It has CPP disk brakes on all 4 corners. The wheels are Intro 18x7 and 18x10. The color is House of Kolor Kandy Apple red.

Well wish me luck on the repair and I will post pics in the near future.

Welcome to the site and sorry to hear about the car.. Hopefully your car will be ready before our October Taco Cruise.... :yes:

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
I can't wait till I can go to my first Nova exclusive show/fun run
Welcome to the site.
Its not a Nova exclusive. There is one odd ball on here that drives a Firebird.:devil:
You don't need to wait for the Nova to be done to come out to our Monthly Fun Runs (MFR's). Come out and get to know us. You will have a nice time.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
hey welcome to the site im in riverside myself like most of the other guys said keep a good eye on the southwest section on here these fellers are always doing stuff and the people rock hopefully you can join us on july 11th for the pch cruise if your car isnt ready i have an extra seat but thats it ( no rearseats ) race car thing you know :yes:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey welcome to the site im in riverside myself like most of the other guys said keep a good eye on the southwest section on here these fellers are always doing stuff and the people rock hopefully you can join us on july 11th for the pch cruise if your car isnt ready i have an extra seat but thats it ( no rearseats ) race car thing you know :yes:

I really appreciate everyones hospitality so far. I also have a '69 Camaro and a '57 Chevy. The camaro and nova are both being worked on at the shop. I am a member of lateral-g and pro-touring and I have to say....I don't post a lot, but so far the guys on this site are unbelievably friendly. Thanks a lot.

And ChevyIIHeavy....thanks a lot for the offer, that is an awesome gesture to someone so new here....THANKS.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts