Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Found this site a little while ago and thought I'd say HI. I recently traded my Harley for a 74 Nova due to back problems. The car was very solid with very little rust. I have posted pics on photobucket with the link below. I have stripped the interior and have a few small spots to patch then shes going to paint next week. Well just wanted to say HI and hope to speak with you all soon as I progress with my rebuilt.

Rick

http://s698.photobucket.com/albums/vv347/rodeo84u/

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice 62

Nice and clean looking 62. I had a looking to trade me a 67 tubbed and gutted before I decided to keep mine. Figured it was going to cost me more to finish the 67. I may tub mine down the road but have other ideas. One being my son is into turbo imports and wants me to twin turbo my 350. I think that it would be different but haven't investigated what it will take yet. Good luck with yours also and thanks for the welcome.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Nice and clean looking 62. I had a looking to trade me a 67 tubbed and gutted before I decided to keep mine. Figured it was going to cost me more to finish the 67. I may tub mine down the road but have other ideas. One being my son is into turbo imports and wants me to twin turbo my 350. I think that it would be different but haven't investigated what it will take yet. Good luck with yours also and thanks for the welcome.
Looks like your looking at $3,000.00 ...you could probably do it cheeper shopping around ebay and other sites but this looks to be some good info on getting started.

http://www.swappedandboosted.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=10

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
i really dig the hatchback, welome to the forum,as a matter of fact i got my 71 from my stepbrother in the west end of richmond i think it was short pump. anyway good luck.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site, keep us updated on your progress!:yes:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
im liking where you're headin Rodeo, and that 350 looks HEALLTHYY :D looks like one of those get in, hold on, and shut up cars, we like those :yes:

yeah a twin turbo kit would be REALLY cool, and different. haven't seen to many of those, one of our members has a turbocharged Nova, but I dont think its a 350?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts