Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm an older guy with a long history with Novas. I have a 1963 SS that I bought from the original owner in 1968 in Washington state. I also have a 1963 2 dr. sedan that I bought in 1975 and raced for 15 years at Maple Grove, York US30 and Cecil County.

I am in the process of completely redoing the sedan for street and strip. The SS has been stored away in my garage for a number of years and will be restored after I'm done with the sedan.

I had typed up a detailed history of both cars on Friday but when I went to post it I got a message my session had ended I guess I took too long. I just wanted to get an intro posted so I'll keep this short.

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,781 Posts
Hey from Hummelstown

Good to see another PA guy here.
Whwn ya can post pics of the sedan, I have quite a few pics taken in the early 80's at Maple Grove, maybe got one of you.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome guys. I'll take some pictures tonight and try to post tomorrow. Never done it so I might need a little help getting them on the post.

Hey Mike, the sedan was blue with a white top. I was runner-up at the bracket finals in '83 (pro et) and the spring bracket nationals in '84 and won the springs in '86 or '87. I was there almost every week through the 80s. Now I go occasionally with my son who runs a blue Vega wagon at Cecil mostly.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
If you need to post a long thread you can do some and ad more let with the "EDIT" button, too!

Welcome to the site!:yes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts