Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
My name is Lynn. I am from Northern Illinois. I have a 1966 SS 4 Speed. I am working on fixing it up. It is in rough shape. I am looking for help with parts and knowledge. Anyone around my area send me a message.

Lynn

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
Hello from central Illinois.

Your car sounds like a great project. My wife would love to have a 66.

You will find all the help you need here.

Welcome to the site.

EarlyIIs

·
Premium Member
6,853 Posts
West burbs here. We're here to help.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
hi

Hi,
My name is Lynn. I am from Northern Illinois. I have a 1966 SS 4 Speed. I am working on fixing it up. It is in rough shape. I am looking for help with parts and knowledge. Anyone around my area send me a message.

Lynn
far north illinois here ! let me know if i can help you .jay

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Welcome to the site Lynn, we have a few members out your way!:yes:

·
5,145 Posts
Hi,

Lynn
What town in No. Il.?

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
I was from Belvidere...Born and raised....great area...You'll find all the help you need right here on SNS...I also have a 66 moredoor. with a 327 L.J.

·
Registered
9 Posts
There are Nova poeple in the Hampshire area,I bought a seat down there for my 66 a couple years ago. I think he repainted his car red. Ask around town at the Gas station or the big body shop up by the tracks that has the showroom full of gas station collectable's. I don't know the name of it but I've stopped by there on tours just to look around. There's help everywhere...

·
Registered
890 Posts
There are Nova poeple in the Hampshire area,I bought a seat down there for my 66 a couple years ago. I think he repainted his car red. Ask around town at the Gas station or the big body shop up by the tracks that has the showroom full of gas station collectable's. I don't know the name of it but I've stopped by there on tours just to look around. There's help everywhere...
The shop is called "GETZ" Hot Rod Shop
And I should add I know of at least 4 Novas in the area within a few miles.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Welcome from the burbs of Chicago. Good luck in your project and you made one correct step in signing up here. Most people on here have "been there, done that" so it should save a you a lot of time & money in the future. I know I have.:D

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Like the others have said Welcome to SNS and don`t be afraid to ask questions. And also where are the Pictures we like to see Novas in all stages not just after they are done .

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
I am out in Hampshire.
If I'm thinking right.....Your close to Marengo....I used to party that town hard :yes:...Had some great friends out in Hampshire...But that was years ago....:cool:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts