Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HEY MY NAME IS JOSH, I LIVE IN WATERFORD CA, I FINALLY GOT MY DREAM CAR AFTER 20 YEARS OF DRULLING AND DREAMING. I HAVE A 66 NOVA WITH A SBC 406 BALKHALFED CAR THAT RUNS 10.50S ON MOTOR AND MID TO LOW NINES WITH A SMALL SHOT OF ESSPRESO!!!!!:D IM ALSO BUILDING MY FIANCE A 62 SMALL TIRE CAR WITH A 327,TH 350 TBRAKE AND A 9" REAR. ITS ABOUT 70% THERE AS FAR AS RUNING GOSE. ALOT OF WORK STILL AHEAD OF ME ON HER CAR BUT ITS COMING ALONG.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Welcome to steves!!We have alot of Norcal members on here!!!Nice Cars!!bm

·
Vendor
7,085 Posts
Welcome to the site,hope to see you at one of the get togethers.You might want to contact Lisandon95386 he is in Waterford and Plumrat is not far from you either.Nice car by the way.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Nice car!! Welcome to the site. I'm currently building a '66 and shooting for mid- 10's with a small block as well. Hope to see your car and meet you at an upcoming event.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Nice rides, welcome to the site!:yes:

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Welcome! We have a few guys out that way, mainly in the Tracy area... but I think we have a few in the Modesto area as well.

Be on the lookout for upcoming meets in the "SouthWest" section.

-Jay

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
Welcome, now that's the way to come on to the site with all the good pics. Nice cars.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys. I would like to attend one of these meets. How do i go about finding out about them?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey whats up mikey? Yah 1320 was getting kind of boring so i figured i would expand my horizans a little and get in touch with more nava people.:d

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Hey whats up mikey? Yah 1320 was getting kind of boring so i figured i would expand my horizans a little and get in touch with more nava people.:d
I heard that! This is a great site, no s**t talking. Can you give some info on your motor? Welcome...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts