Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I have been a member now for a few weeks, this is my first post.
I do not yet own a Nova, but as my site name suggests, you can tell what I am after. I'm waiting until we move before I get serious about looking for my '63 2 door hardtop. While I'm not new to 60's Chevys (67 Camaro & 67 Chevelle SS 396), this will be my first Chevy II. I have already learned a good bit of information here and seen many nice cars. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and say keep up the good work !

- Sammy

·
Registered
760 Posts
:welcome:TO STEVES. YOU WILL FIND A LOT OF INFORMATION HERE. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR 63 SEARCH. :chev::thumbsup::waving:

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Ownership is a plus, but not a must, everyone is welcome at SNS. Keep an eye out in or classified for a 63 when you're ready to buy!:yes:

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,882 Posts
Welcome, you'll find one sooner than you think.

Good luck & aloha.Ric

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys !
While I'm waiting & searching for my II, here's a shot of my old '67 Camaro.
This wasn't my house, so please don't rag on me about the rotten garage door !! :devil:

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Welcome to steves!!I was just in NOLA for the first time...Thats a fine city you have there(french quarter)...its jut waaay to HOT:eek::devil:bm

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to steves!!I was just in NOLA for the first time...Thats a fine city you have there(french quarter)...its jut waaay to HOT:eek::devil:bm
Speaking of hot.
I actually suffered from heat exhaustion today just cutting the grass !
Feeling better now though. I'm about ten minutes from downtown.

Thanks for the welcome !!

·
Registered
793 Posts
hey bat man

waz up guy ya couldda looked me up, couldda showed you my build while you were passin through hope you enjoyed your stay, don't believe the hype N.O. is a fairly cool place to be

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
waz up guy ya couldda looked me up, couldda showed you my build while you were passin through hope you enjoyed your stay, don't believe the hype N.O. is a fairly cool place to be
Man...I wish I would have known...I would love to have seen your build!!We will be back in the winter time when its cooler!!I'll look you up then!!Thanks bm

·
Registered
793 Posts
Man...I wish I would have known...I would love to have seen your build!!We will be back in the winter time when its cooler!!I'll look you up then!!Thanks bm
cool not sure when crusin the coast is gonna be this year lots of cool cars lots of novas I know I wont be finished but when you come I ll gladly show you the progress you can look up crusin the coast on the web good time to be had for all
Later bro, Jerry:beer::chev:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts