Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been using the site for helpful information on my build so i figured it was time to join up. I've got a 63 coupe with a v8 conversion to a 283. I bought the car when i was 16 and drove it every day to school. Despite the ugly brown interior that was falling apart and the matching exterior with peeling clearcoat , it was an absolute joy to drive. Now almost turning 23 Im finally almost finished fixing up what id like to consider a dream car and a daily driver. Now a chrysler blue color with black custom bucket seats and updated radio, speakers, and soon hopefully a vintage air - air conditioner, it is a car that i feel demands at least a little respect, ha. Its a father son project so the car means a lot to me. Im just glad i can talk to people with the same passion for these awesome vehicles.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Welcome to the site. Glad you desided to join us. Lots of good people here with lots of info. Post some pictures when you can.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
TO SNS , :waving:

LIKE SAID :pics:
GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, ENJOY THE SITE! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Welcome to the SNS site. Lots of very good info around here. You sound like you have the dreded nova addiction like the rest of us. Get some pics coming SOON! RICK

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Nice that you kept the car that long with out selling it. Hope your son and you have great bonding time with the restoration. :yes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts